Saturday, January 21, 2012

Two's a couple, Three's a family, and four......

Katy's Mom, Katy's Dad, Katy, and Imaginary Infant X

My kid wants a kid in the house.

Yup, that's what she said. Well, actually she said "Mommy please have a sister, I am lonely." She then followed with "Everyone is a big sister except for me." I successfully ignored the remarks for about 3 months ( or 3 years but who's counting). So now I say things like, "If we have a baby, you will have to give them some of your stuff" or  "Well if we have a baby you have to sleep in your own room." These arguments have been successful for the most part. I mean, I don't want to sound like a jerk. I know having siblings is beneficial. I have been fighting mine for about 28 years and it never gets old. I don't know what I would do without those idiots.  But look at that momma doll's hair. Do you know why it looks like that? Its that baby! That momma doll is STRESSED OUT! Not I said the cat ( I guess here I would be referring to myself, lol) Does anyone else own an only child who is itching for a sibling? What tricks have you used? What toys have you purchased to fill the void--Baby alive works well in our home? Let me know!







No comments:

Post a Comment