Thursday, March 24, 2011

Never too late to breast feed!

As many of you mommies are aware, breast milk is THE absolute best thing you can ever give your kid. If you don't believe me, as the lady who bombarded my hospital room after I had my daughter. I made the mistake of arguing with her- she grabbed my boob (while I had visitors) and made me do a live demo. True story.

Anyways, you haven't missed your chance.



Thanks to some "great" ice creamologists (is that even a word) in London, we can now give our kids who missed out on breast milk via breast milk ice cream! It's true. Click the link and read all about it.

Also, for you  mommies looking to earn a few extra bucks, the shoppe is looking for more breast milk donations...and they pay!

Ok, I don't know if it really has any health benefits. And there is no way for me to find out, because I am too grossed out to even consider trying it. But, the article does note that you can order it with a shot of whiskey. Boobcream float anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment