Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I took my living room back!

My living room has been held hostage for the past 3.5 years. I am pleased to announce that  it is officially been released. That's right folks, I have stepped on my last lego (hopefully).

I have taken back my living room!


See, my daughter has used my living room as her lair since forever. Because she is the only (choose one: child, niece, grand child, granddaughter, etc), she has accumulated tons of stuff. And because she is a brat and I have no rules, the stuff resided in my living room... until now!

Slowly, I have begun to redecorate my living room. The final touch has just been completed a month ago or so. I purchased an ottoman coffee table with 4 little ottoman stools.

These things are the best thing ever invented in life. PERIOD.

All of her stuff that she uses daily is stored in the table. My living room looks like an adult lives in this home.

I am happy. 

Victory at last! Go Team Momma!

If you would like to be a part of my victorious team, check out articles like this to help you with some storage ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment