Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hey, I'm back!

Hey, I know.
I'm a repeat blog neglecter. The last time I was on here, I had just celebrated my 30th birthday, buried my grandfather, and left my corporate gig.

2 days after that I started my own business.

3 years later, after some cool wins, a lot of great times and good stories later I logged back into this account.

In that time, the kid has grown up- my baby girl has begun to morph into this pre-tween thingy who listens to pop music, always has to have the last word, rolls her eyes, and likes to make sure her clothes are just right for school. Speaking of school, I joined PTA. And per usual, I did not just join, I became the president. Tons of stories there. Names will be changed to protect the annoying.

Oh and speaking of growing up- last week the kid lost a molar. A FREAKING MOLAR! In addition to this being totally disgusting, it was the first tooth that I've had to pull Yes, you heard me right...I have managed to not pull any teeth in 8 whole years until last week- and boy was it a doozie! I had to tug at it ARGHHHH!

Did I mention I pulled it with my bare hands caveman style? No? Oh yea, I did. Because I'm a boss!

Anyhow, I will start to write again. My life's adventures coming soon.

Until then,

Katy's Mom








No comments:

Post a Comment