Monday, January 17, 2011

Parenthood, it's not a job. It's an adventure! -unknown


I think that quote sums up my life right now. I have no idea who Mrs. Unknown is, but she must be a pretty smart dudette. I used to think I was pretty smart...until my daughter learned how to talk.

Toddlers ask the most insanely intriguing questions and create the most logically illogical inventions. Well at least my toddler does. 

For example, during bath time my daughter began to complain about hating baths (normal I guess??). So I (being the usual over-explain-every-damn-thing mom that I am) began to explain to her that she would stink if she didn't bathe. Then, my daughter had a great idea....Pee Pee tic tacs. 

Gross, I know.
Don't judge me.
I blame TV.


Anyhow, she went on to explain how tic tacs freshen breath, so if you used them for you pee pee then it too would stay fresh.  I told her is was an awful idea. 

I also hid all of the breath mints in the house.


1 comment:

  1. shes just too smart for her own good :D
    -morgan

    ReplyDelete