Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas shopping...on Christmas Eve

There are some things that I do that I feel are totally ingenious. Other things, not so much. And though these not-so-bright moments occur rarely in my life, sometimes I do things that are inexplicably insane. One of these outrageously dumb habits that I have developed is doing my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve.

I know, it's crazy.

But every year, for some strange reason, I never get my shopping done in time. Now, the simple explanation would be that I become completely overwhelmed and busy with working, mommying, and wifing. But the truth is, I have been doing this prior to the birth of my daughter. I have been doing this for years. I think something is wrong with my brain. I mean really, who does this? It's like self induced punishment.

Apparently millions.

According to and article by CBS News, some 23 million people have the same problem as I.

At least I can find comfort in the fact that I am not the only one with this condition.

Do any of you have this problem, or all of you super organized shop in advance shoppers?

No comments:

Post a Comment