Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Half Showers

Have you ever tried it? Have you even heard of one?
A half shower is the best thing since sliced bread...or shredded cheese, whichever you prefer.

Some background:
I woke up extremely late this morning, and by extremely, I mean I woke up 15 minutes before it was time for me to embark on my 2 hour commute to work. This late awakening was in part due to the fact that I stayed up WAAAAY past my bed time playing Def Jam Rapstar on the Xbox.  I failed to shower the night before (TMI, yes but oh well) so I had to get it done this morning.

Problem #1- I wake up very cold.
Yeah, so each morning I wake up freezing. It's bad. I even do it in the summer. Anyhow, a cold person not fair well in the morning shower arena.

Solution to Problem #1- Half shower
To solve my freezing cold in need of a morning shower problem, Krissy M. the Super Genius, created the half shower. In simple terms, I showered with my top on! Yes, I showered half dressed and it was great. See the key to half showering is to try not to get your arms wet which in turns reduce the rate of freezing-to-deathedness... Some of you may think this was gross. I think it was ingenious.

Don't judge me.

By the way, I left the house on time. I realized in the car I had not brushed my teeth.

2 comments:

  1. The energy you spent trying to not get wet could have been spent taking a full shower, You can shower fully in two minutes.
    -Sonya Wright-

    ReplyDelete
  2. But would I have exited the shower warm and cozy? I think not.

    ReplyDelete